Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TTFN

I am taking a break from blogging. I find myself with nothing to share and would rather say nothing than ramble for the sake of posting. As this has been gradually happening anyway, I am sure this isn't much of a surprise to anyone. I have been aware these past months of a dearth of decent content here and am now formalizing the foregone conclusion.

I am also cutting back on my blog reading. I need a break. I might dip my toe into the pool every so often, though.

I am leaving the blog up for now. My email address is at the top right of this page should anyone have something to share.

I shall miss you all.

12 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Glamourpuss said...

I admire your honesty. But shall miss your insightful comments. I hope all goes well with the shoulder.

Puss

Anonymous said...

Have a great summer! See you around! Class of '08 rules!

(Everything I thought of sounded like the stuff in my old yearbooks.)

You know where to find everyone, if / when you feel like visiting. I find (and I should know) that people never take anyone off of their blogrolls, so we'll know where to find you, too.

MitMoi said...

Heal quickly - or become incurably curious please. I'll miss you.

I will contact you when my next "southern-cotton-tour" starts up. (August) and see if I'll be in a town near you. We can talk about the white stuff - and the crazy life we lead because of it.

xxx-
Mit

Lynnea said...

this is ever so understandable. I find the breaks are doing me a lot of good. i get refreshed and then feel the desire again to go reading for an hour or two at a time. take the time you need. heaven knows we all need to take advantage of these summer months while we can!

I'll be watching for you.

meno said...

Having been on a small break myself for the past 6 days, i understand.

No reason to post just to post something.

We'll be here, waiting.

Girlplustwo said...

bob,
be well, friend. we'll keep the light on.

Susanne said...

We already have missed you. But it's alright to take a break, and thank you for saying so instead of just leaving it like that.

I'll keep your blog in my feed reader, though. And I would really like to hear how you are.

Mignon said...

Dude, I just got here.

Jonah K. Haslap said...

Aw that's too bad. It's ok, I'm used to rejection. My parents tried to leave me on Angelina and Brad's doorstep. I was 27 at the time.

Anonymous said...

Breaks are necessary. Will definitely miss your thoughtful comments.

Warmly,
lee

heartinsanfrancisco said...

We all need breaks now and then.

I hope you'll come back refreshed and ready to keep on bloggin' as you will be missed.'

heartinsanfrancisco said...

You're still gone, huh?

I hope your break is going well for you and that in a small corner of your gentle heart, you miss us, too.