Tuesday, January 23, 2007

T-minus 1 and holding

I have spent the last 3 days in bed with bronchitis. (well - I did go to work for a few hours this morning, but that was because I had to write my yearly eval and turn it in to my boss. My yearly eval of myself. I might find the strength later to go into this interesting management philosophy.)

Laura's birthday is tomorrow and NO PRESENT. ARGH.

I really appreciate the input on which camera. I had about settled on the Canon SD700 IS when the malady struck. The last time I had bronchitis it lasted for 3 months and I lost 25 pounds. I don't think I'll be able to sell anyone on this diet, efficient as it may be.

Anyway, just a quick update - I know everyone was on tenterhooks about the big decision. which hasn't been decided.

I might be up to catching up on all of you tomorrow.

Cheers.

8 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I woke up sick AGAIN too. I don't have the patience for this! I hope you turn back from Death's Door more quickly this time. It's hard to enjoy birthday cake when you're ill. Best Wishes to Laura.

Mir said...

Ack! Get better soon.

thailandchani said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Yes, the "self-evaluation" thing. Isn't that the biggest crock you've ever heard about?

I'll be interested to read your thoughts on it.


Peace,

~Chani

Mother of Invention said...

Just get better son...you can get something later for Laura. My husband's b-day is today, the 24th! Going out to dinner..not anywhere fancy though.

meno said...

Bronchitis sucks. I know this for a fact. I hope you feel better.

I used to have to do my own reviews too. Ugh.

urban-urchin said...

ugh. last time i had brochitis it turned into pneumonia and pleurisy. Take care of yourself.

I just found out that I have to do self evaluations too. With lots of shiny buzz words like 'synergy' and 'core values' and 'power of the individual'. i have decided i will never be an HR person.

Get well soon!

Girlplustwo said...

so it's been a few days now, and am checking on you. hope you are on the mend.

Girlplustwo said...

so it's been a few days now, and am checking on you. hope you are on the mend.