Friday, November 03, 2006

promises, promises.

One of the main reasons I'm not a best-selling author (other than the obvious lack of talent) is that I don't have much I want to say. Well, that isn't really true, I read other blogs and often have so much to say that I tend to write essays instead of comments. What I mean to say is that I am terrible at finding subjects to write about. I can't imagine other people being interested in my random thoughts. I have always been a terrific collaborator. Give me a subject, feed me a thought and I am off to the races. Just don't ask me to get the ball rolling.

Despite that, and directly because I have received actual encouragement from several people, I will start posting here again. I will do my best not to bore the internet to death, but I make no promises. We shall see, we shall see.

4 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

urban-urchin said...

good! 'bout damn time.

thailandchani said...

I see your comments on various blogs and they're always good ones! It will be good to see your blogging again. :)


Peace,

Thailand Gal
~*~*~

meno said...

I occasionally click on your name in my comments to see if you have updated your blog. Today i got lucky. I hope you enjoy writing. I always enjoy your comments.

Mother of Invention said...

I always get ideas from my comments on others' blogs for writing a post of my own. feel free!