Monday, November 19, 2007

day 19

a bit of green in the browns of the area. They do actually plant shrubs, groundcover, and palm trees in the medians. Grass is planted outside the ritzy places - it is much more expensive to plant grass than it is to put in brick pavers, which is very popular here.

Well - the guys left today leaving me alone. There are a few other americans visiting, but they aren't guys I know and we don't work together. I'll be seeing them for dinner occasionally. I didn't have time to miss my departed colleagues as I've been working all day (it's 4:50 AM). tomorrow is going to be a long day.

time for a nap before work. kali nickta

4 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

meno said...

Geez bob, i hope they pay you a lot!

Liv said...

I concur with madame meno!

amusing said...

GO TEAM CORNBREAD! You can do it, yes you can, if you can't do it, no one can! RAH!

Mother of Invention said...

You'll deserve some serious time off with your family when you return! I think they owe you!