Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Then and Now

Then:



Spring in Paris.


Now:



deburred shoulder.

18 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

meno said...

Wow! That had to have hurt. The magic marker is scary.

You feeling better.

Glamourpuss said...

Interesting tattoo...

And how was Paris?

Puss

Anonymous said...

One time I took my 3 year old son to the doctor. He had a bandaid wrapped around one of his little fat fingers. When the doctor noticed it, she said, "Oh I see you have an owie there?"

Serious as a heart attack, my child replied, "Uh, no....that's a bandaid."

Feel better soon!

And what a lovely picture of the Eiffel Tower!

Bob said...

meno - pain meds making it feel better than it looks.

Puss - Paris was.....Paris. It was great.

Franki - your son has inherited your sense of the absurd.

Thanks, I'm working on it.

and thanks, I happened to look up when we were leaving....

Liv said...

wow. spring in paris looks freaking awesome.

surgery?

not so much.

Bob said...

liv - yep.

mitmoi - me too.

Susanne said...

So I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

I'd like to hear a bit more of Paris though.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm confused. Did you try to tackle it?

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm confused. Did you try to tackle it?

Feel better!

Bob said...

lex - naw, this was just my attempt at an update of the two most recent events in my life - our trip to Paris and the shoulder surgery a few days after our return.

Bob said...

suzanne - thank you, I am wishing for one too.

Jocelyn said...

Both the tower and your shoulder are marvels of construction and architecture. I'm glad you both have your scaffolding down now.

JCK said...

Methinks I'll take Spring in Paris. You know we all have to pay for seeing beauty...

Seriously, I hope you are feeling OK. Markers look like tattoos.

Rachel said...

I like the butterfly tattoo-like thing. Prettier than paris! Maybe get it permanent, to commemorate your shoulder's rebirth?

joking aside, tht looks painful, but maybe not nearly as much as BEFORE the sugery?

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MitMoi said...

*sigh* still no news?

Kat said...

Ouchy.

Anonymous said...

How come you have a treasure map drawn on your shoulder, and did you find the treasure yet?