Monday, March 31, 2008

let me have it!

Between the crud, pine pollen and an MRI I've not had much motivation to blog lately. I've just not had anything I've wanted to talk about enough to find the energy to put an entry together.

So, I'd thought I'd borrow this "meme" and take questions from the floor. Ask anything you wish in the comments and I'll write a post of the answers. Now's your chance to find out about that thing that's been nagging you in the back of your head, or stuck in your craw. Nothing is sacred although I reserve the right to protect the privacy of the other people in my life.

8 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

meno said...

What was the MRI for?

That's my deep question.

I'm also wondering how your kids are doing, without violating their privacy of course!

Girlplustwo said...

Bob, i've got one: when was the last time you laughed really, really hard?

Liv said...

what is your favorite book?

Scott from Oregon said...

If you weren't alive, where would you want to exist?

Lynnea said...

Favorite movie? Why?

Best life advice?

Anonymous said...

If you could do anything (notwithstanding age, education, etc.) as a second career, what would it be and why does that interest you?

How do you like the new music you picked up a while back?

Can you dance?

Glamourpuss said...

Okay:

1. What's 'Greens 'n' Cornbread'?
2. Are you feeling any less depressed?
3. Where do you stand on the naked body - show it off, or hide it away?

Puss

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in your ideas (and experience, if you like) about procrastination.
Maybe discuss the connection(s) you see, if any, of procrastination to depression.
Maybe discuss how you'd compare yourself with others in the area of procrastination.
Maybe discuss in what areas, or when, you procrastinate, and in what areas, or when, you don't.
Maybe discuss its value--if any; maybe discuss how you think it can be overcome--if it can and/or should be overcome.
Maybe consider how you feel when, or after, procrastinating.
(Any or all of this to be done when you get around to it, of course . . .)
Pat