Monday, March 10, 2008

Playlist

okay, here's what was ordered:

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
The Killers - Sam's Town
The Dandy Warhols - Odditorium or Warlords of Mars
Ok Go - Oh No
Feist - The Reminder
U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
John Coltrane - Blue Train
Susan Tedeschi - Hope and Desire
Madeleine Peyroux - Half the Perfect World

a mix of new(ish) stuff and older standards. Thanks for all of your recommendations. I wish I could've ordered twice as much - but I still wouldn't have been able to get all of the new music you've shared with me.

9 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Liv said...

Right on! You will love Sky Blue Sky, Amy, and Feist. Why? Because I said so. And that seems like reason enough. And, look, I even used the shift key!

Bob said...

Liv - everyone knows that if you say it's so - it's so. (the shift key made the difference)

JCK said...

Oh...that is QUITE the list. I will live vicariously through your new music tastes...

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh Madeleine Peyroux!I forgot about her! She's lovely.

Scott from Oregon said...

Ummm.... your hat is ready for mailing, just waitin' on a Monday...

(I liked your choice of color so much, I ordered one for myself...)

urban-urchin said...

Nice! I demand that in addition to Liv's list you must like the Dandy Warhols and OK Go. I love Madeleine Peyroux- she sounds so much like Billie Holiday.

Bob said...

JCK - Liv and UU DEMAND it!

Franki - as I am finding out.

Scott - great!

UU - If OK Go's album is as eclectic as their videos, I'm sold. I have yet to listen to the Dandy Warhols. I hear and obey.

Mother of Invention said...

Don't know whether I suggested the last two but I've got them and glad you picked them up too!
Got caught up on many of your posts.

Bob said...

MoI - you suggested susan tedeschi as did someone else. so - thanks!