Friday, April 11, 2008

Here Comes the Party! WOOT!

My weekend: Saturday starts at 5:30 AM when I get up and head for work. We have to implement a project we've been working on since January. If everything goes well, I'll be home by 4:00 PM. Saturday night will be either British comedies on the local PBS channel or - Police Squad. My son gave me a DVD with the original TV show episodes. either way, a good way to wind down after a tense day at work. Well, that and maybe a fermented beverage or three. Sunday will be lawn day - I can't put off the back yard any longer.

Exciting, huh?

I hope everyone in blogland has a good weekend.

4 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Glamourpuss said...

I thought weekends were for recharging your batteries - sounds perfect.

Puss

Bob said...

Puss - they're supposed to be, but I guess my employer didn't get the message. Neither did my body, I've caught yet another cold. bleh.

Jocelyn said...

Ah, yes, I hope you did have the THREE fermented beverages and are now feeling ready to face the week.

Bob said...

jocelyn: only that I had - I have succumbed to some semi-deadly malady and am currently without voice and with surplus of phlegm.