Friday, November 16, 2007

day 16


This is all I can offer today - the view at night - what is all I'm seeing lately with the long days.

Implementation tomorrow!

5 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

amusing said...

Happy Implementation Day! (I'd have sent a card, but Hallmark said they don't do "Implementation Day" cards......

Anonymous said...

good luck. Eat healthy.

(looks better in the daylight, when you can see the water.)

Liv said...

Don't listen to amusing. I feel confident that she didn't take the time to really phone Hallmark and inquire about the Happy Implementation Day cards. BUT, I did, and she's right: there aren't any!

amusing said...

Yeah liv? Well, I made one, by hand, with doilies and sparkles and confetti and stuff! Did YOU? HUH?

Oh, De, don't fall for it. I thought that was water too. Bob says no, just more dirt....

Liv said...

No, amusing, I made an ice sculpture and packed it in saw dust and dry ice and mailed it to Bahrain. Beat that.