Monday, November 26, 2007

day 26

"One of things is not like the others, one of things doesn't belong..."

It struck me a bit funny to see, in addition to the coast guard boats, a dhow (I think that's the correct term, maybe I'll find out if I ever make it to the museum). Up along the national highway on the north side of Manama there are almost life-size replicas of this kind of boat at most of the on/off ramps. I'll try to get a picture when I'm up there next.

Well, I'm moving out of my apartment into another a few floors down, there's a crew of accountants coming in and someone had the idea of letting them all stay in the same apartment. I've been here 4 weeks today, I hope I don't allow a month-old habit to guide me into my old bedroom whilst occupied. I mean, there's sharing and then there's sharing - and I'm not into sharing that much.

gotta go unpack, no rest for the wicked weary. nighty-night.

2 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Liv said...

bless you, my dear. this is starting to feel like nablocomo to me.

Anonymous said...

well, it's too bad you have to move, but maybe it will be rejuvenating for you. As I am 95% on auto-pilot, I would definitely find myself in the wrong hallway at least once.