Wednesday, November 28, 2007

day 28

our production methods are state-of-the-art, the envy of our competitors.....

I'm afraid I have nothing witty, pithy, observational, or otherwise of interest to contribute today. More visitors are arriving, people are starting to return from vacation so routines are about to change. I think my driving days are about up, the person whose vehicle I am using is supposed to be back as of today. That will bite, I have enjoyed the freedom even if I haven't had much use for it. I will attempt to commandeer it from time to time for various nefarious activities.

9 days left!

aloha.

5 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

Anonymous said...

So these are their idea of "motivational posters?" LOL. I didn't get that at first.

Would it be too weird if you took your camera with you and showed us the inside of restaurants or bars, or wherever people hang out?

I have such a sterile image of the place.

Liv said...

nefarious activities? Bob? (excuse me while I retreat to rolling on the FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. seriously, I'm crying. you made me cry.)

Mother of Invention said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving dinner wasn't too too bad at all, even though I'm sure you'd have rather been at home. Things seem to be getting donw and it does appear possible you will actually get to leave when planned. Hope so. Hang in there.

urban-urchin said...

how did laura and the kids do sans bob for turkey day?

amusing said...

I love how you are still pretending to be in Bahrain even when it's clear by now that you are on the moon.