Thursday, November 29, 2007

day 29

despite evidence and rumors to the contrary I am actually on this planet and not 250,000 miles away. Here's a bit of greenery that could not survive in that other environment. (ignore the shadows pointing the wrong direction).

Hoo boy, this place is jumping. All the permanent party folks are back and there's a host of visitors (like myself). So, no more quiet. Confusion will reign for a while. it's already started - someone was left at the apartment this morning. Lunch is being ordered in due to the logistics of trying to get a large number of people out somewhere. I fully expect a mess trying to figure out whose food is whose. Oh well. no big deal, it'll iron itself out.

8 days............

4 deeply creased, dogeared comment(s):

meno said...

They have hospitals on the moon? Cool!

Liv said...

hey, it's me and my back up singers:

I miss you (I miss you)
There`s no other way to say it
And I, and I can deny it
I miss you (I miss you)
It`s so easy to see...

Lynnea said...

ooh wah ooh

Just thought I'd chime in with Liv there.

8 days! Woo hoo hoot!

amusing said...

Don't mind Liv, she's just in a giggly romantic mood these days....

(I'm not sure if it's the same case with Maggie... It could be that the fumes from the ink drawings have gotten to her...)

Yeah-- see, you can't debunk the theory using recycled photographs. You already posted that one. And then (as if we wouldn't notice) the previous posts were some sort of bogus artwork completely unrelated to your real location.....

Yeah.

I'm not buying it pal... You are on the moon. I've yet to be convinced otherwise.